• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Torts & Slimers

Jdzzl03

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 8, 2022
Messages
53
Reaction score
77
Location
Charlotte
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone,

I am looking to buy some classic Tort corals. Really interested in:

Oregon Tort
Cali Tort
Miyagi Tort
Purple Slimer
Blue Slimer
BC Battlestag

I'm looking for chunky frags and willing to pay shipping. Please also send a pic of the mother colony for reference. Thanks all!
 
I have some huge Torts
Oregon Tort
Cali Tort

I can send you some pics tomorrow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new