• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB/trade for holy grail torch

ReefAddiction34

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 22, 2017
Messages
295
Reaction score
164
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for a Holy grail torch or other nice torch. I’d rather it be in Florida, and I am willing to drive a few hours for it. Would also be interested in a possible trade or partial trade. Let me know what you have, and pics would be great! Thanks everyone.
 
seaver I wont step on your toes here brosephus glws buddy
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new