• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB: Tunze AutoTop off Parts

GregOyeah

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
so I know this is a long shot but I was wondering if anyone had any Tunze ATO parts theyd like to sell.

Specifically, Im looking for the magnetic mount that holds the sen-eye and the float switch.

Also, if anyone had a bad control unit that theyd like to sell Id be interested. I have a controller unit that has a bad internal relay. The part is made by Intertec and its part TS-12. I contacted Intertec and they no longer stock the part. So im hoping someone has a bad control unit that they no longer need so I can steal the relay from it.

If you have any of these and are interested in selling, let me know. Thanks!

Opus

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you asked Roger about the relay. He may be able to hook you up. I had a very old unit that was out many years before the magnet came along. I ordered the magnet from Premium Aquatics. I see they have really gone up. I think I only paid around $20 for mine.

Looking back to your reefing roots: Did you start with Instant Ocean salt?

• I started with Instant Ocean salt.

Votes: 172 72.9%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt, but I have used it at some point.

Votes: 17 7.2%
  • I did not start with Instant Ocean salt and have not used it.

Votes: 42 17.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.1%
Back