Wtb: white stripe maroon

  • Thread starter Thread starter gar732
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

gar732

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 28, 2009
Messages
2,401
Reaction score
400
Location
CT
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking for a mate for my lightning maroon. Has to be male or juvenile, I'd prefer a png maroon so a morse code or a well priced lightning maroon would be ideal but I'll consider a regular white stripe if that's all I can find. If you have something or have seen anything at a shop please let me know, thanks.
 
I think i recall Chris in mass had one the other day when i stopped in if you want to give him a call.
 
Which did he have? In hindsight another lighting maroon is probably out of my reach at the moment. I'm in the valley so it's a bit of a haul for me but I've heard it's worth the drive.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new