• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Whitecap goby and Magnificent shrimp goby!

ISpeakForTheSeas

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not terribly helpful, but since it seems you haven’t really gotten any responses: a quick search shows a bunch of places sell whitecap gobies (including Blue Zoo Aquatics and Saltwater Fish Store), but it looks like they’re out of stock everywhere (and possibly out of season). The Magnificent Shrimp Goby (I’m assuming you mean the magnificent fan shrimp goby) seems to no longer really be carried in the hobby, so unless someone has one available for you, you might need to see about special ordering one (though it might be carried somewhere that just requires a good deal more effort than a quick search to find). Either way, both fish are likely to cost a pretty penny. Hope this helps!

OP
OP
Nox.

Nox.

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Don't know if you ever found either of these, but Diver's Den has a whitecap goby up right now (it is Lotilia klausewitzi rather than Lotilia graciliosa if that makes a difference to you):
Thanks for the reply. Yes, I saw the Lotilia klausewitzi on LADD, there is also another one available at Reef Pro Store. I would rather a true white cap which is the Lotilia graciliosa.

stewie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I actually have both I need to get rid of due to a move but I’m located in Orlando/Kissimmee area in Florida.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 6 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 16.2%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 57 54.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 7.6%

Back