• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB/WTT for Large Capacity Calcium reactor, kalk stirrer and mp40s

Ostentum

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking for some additional equipment for my 300g DT, 600g system. I have some chalices that I would be willing to trade. 1 eye JF Tangerine Dreams, 3 eyes JF 4 Color watermelon, 12 Eyes Hugo's Purple Erkle 8 eyes Emerald mummy eye, along with many SPS and or cash. Let me know what you have and what your wanting.

dcamp

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a brand new never used GEO 624 Reactor for $400.00. Also have a Aqua Medic 5000 Kalk Stirrer I used for about a year and took it off the system about 3 years ago. Cleaned everything and put it in the closet. I will have to pull it out and makes sure everything is still there and works. $150.00 to get it out of my closet. Not sure what shipping would cost. I don't have boxes for either unit but I'm sure I could find something suitable to ship in.

Making aqua concoctions: Have you ever tried the Reef Moonshiner Method?

• I currently use the moonshiner method.

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • I don’t currently use the moonshiner method, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.4%
  • I have not used the moonshiner method.

Votes: 152 73.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 10 4.8%
Back