• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTB Zero Edge Aquarium

Clownfish29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to set up a Zero Edge tank, and wanted to see if anyone here is selling one or has a line on one for sale. I am pretty flexible on size - would prefer something from 20-50 gallons but open to something larger.

I am located in New Jersey, but willing to travel (or ship) if possible.

Thanks,
Peter

TonysReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I am looking to set up a Zero Edge tank, and wanted to see if anyone here is selling one or has a line on one for sale. I am pretty flexible on size - would prefer something from 20-50 gallons but open to something larger.

I am located in New Jersey, but willing to travel (or ship) if possible.

Thanks,
Peter

Ocean Gallery has one running. Might be worth asking if they'd sell it. It's probably a little larger than 50 gallons if I had to guess though.

OP
OP
C

Clownfish29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the heads up - I reached out to them but they are not interested in selling at this time. The search continues!

Jeepjeep_0

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey, probably more than you’re looking for but I have a Red Sea Reefer 725 XXL (160 Gallons) with white stand. Upgraded Synergy Reef CL-44 Sump & Synergy Reef 10 Gallon ATO reservoir.

OP
OP
C

Clownfish29

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this is going to be a very hard to find tank. They were expensive and more annoying to run so probably rare now. Good luck with the search
I agree with you there - I’ve been looking on and off for nearly 2 years and have come up with very little. It looks like ZeroEdge may have gone out of business, so building a new one doesn’t seem to be an option. But I’m really itching to start one - so hopefully something turns up (eventually)!

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 64 36.8%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 33.9%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 14.4%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 14.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back