WTS LifeReef Custom Sump w/Skimmer

Item Price
700.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

ws6kid

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 16, 2014
Messages
737
Reaction score
377
Location
Westerville, OH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
40”x14”x14” Custom LifeReef Sump in Red & White with skimmer and built in media reactors. Originally $1500 shipped from LifeReef. Will include the mag pump for the skimmer.

If you need a return pump as well, I have the COR20 I was using externally with this I can include for an extra $200.

IMG_8486.jpeg IMG_8491.jpeg IMG_8490.jpeg IMG_8489.jpeg IMG_8488.jpeg IMG_8487.jpeg
 
nice sump. Great deal for someone setting up a new system. That skimmer alone is worth the price.
 
Man I wish I was in Ohio. I would buy this so fast.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.2%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 29.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new