• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTS/WTT Holy Grail Hammer

BTB117

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
63
Reaction score
24
Location
Hoboken
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi All,

I have a 55 gallon euphyllia garden and have been searching for a holy grail hammer for quite some time. Well today, I saw one and impulse bought it - however now I am concerned it is way too big for my tank.

I won’t have it till tomorrow, but if anyone is interested I’d be willing to trade it for other high end hammers or sell it.

A0488878-477A-46A0-9D85-16F95CD6D792.jpeg 2B64A258-C7ED-4CA5-A1B3-D91A137AF45C.jpeg
 
600 or OBO. If you can pick up tomorrow huge plus because idk where I’m going to put it
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 47 34.1%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new