WTT 4 bulb ATI for Radion

  • Thread starter Thread starter Reef2Javi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Reef2Javi

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2015
Messages
155
Reaction score
31
Location
Miami, FL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is not the dimmable version.its in great condition.i decided to stick to led for now.im looking for an xr15 pro or an xr30.please try to keep it local.(Miami) I can ship but I'd rather not ship out because I need this light to complete my 75 gal build.il throw in the hanging kit too!
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464639526.511064.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464639546.430190.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464639564.730809.jpg
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1464639576.982986.jpg
 
It it is not a dimmable why do you have dimmable pictures... very misleading
 
Sorry about that.my boy put up the posting for me and wrote non.i never checked the post until now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 35.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new