• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT: AI Hydra 26 HD

  • Thread starter Thread starter GOSKN5
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GOSKN5

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 19, 2012
Messages
983
Reaction score
754
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is the newest hydra series.. HD that can adjust channels to utilize all the wattage etc... it's sweet.. I love the color and output..

I don't care for the app and having to pull out my phone/tablet when I want to adjust it. I don't have wifi (not required) but does make it easier...

I know it's a long shot, but I would make a trade for a non hd hydra 52 with or without controller.. or a pair of 26s (I add cash) or a 26 (you add cash) with or without controller.. must be white btw..

Again realize long shot, but worth a try.. thanks folks!

70541178e659a2ddc5320089cef45271.jpg


f071f99fa15477b6c961893a2bd3e667.jpg
 
Yup.. 24x24x30.. deep joker
 
Haha yall RR folks get outta here... decided to keep the hydra.. ordered a second one... gonna cover tank for sure
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 5.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 20.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 33 31.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 14 13.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new