WTT BGM and SPS frags

Znut Reefer

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 2, 2007
Messages
570
Reaction score
5
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had these over in the selling forum. So far no takers, so thought I'd post them here and see what offers on trades. :) Looking for other le or named sps and chalices and favias. If interested drop me a PM. Pics will be needed. Thanks

le BGM chalice (3 eye frag)
IMG_0590.jpg


ORA chips,Blue desawai,tyree sunset,SandDollor pink polyp monti,Tyree undata,setosa, Tyree bali tri,unknown deep water,ORA tort,ORA Hawkins.
IMG_0586.jpg
 
Ok. I'll look at your list. I'm located in Ga. :)
 
Znut Reefer. pm you.
 
I have a lot of High end sps and a lot of ORA and some Tyree corals and diffrent triple A Acans.
 
Thanks George. Hope your BGM is doing well. I think the person that got it is very pleased. :)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new