• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Blondie frag for something interesting in OC.

tjgr34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a 6 polyp (with a nub forming) Blue Eyed Blondie frag that I'd like to trade for something interesting. I like the blondes, but picked up another similarly colored zoa frag and don't see the need for both in my 36 gallon tank.

My photography skills are not very good, but the frag initially came from Coral Gazer's show room, if you want to see a stock pic.

I'm interested in trading this frag straight up, or with some cash for the following:
1. 3G Mummy Eye
2. Similarly valued zoos (Salted Agaves, Hornets, Magicians, Sunny D, etc.- anything that doesn't have an orange skirt and dark center)
3. Bright mushrooms or ricordeas
4. Acans

I'll consider anything, really.

I live in Irvine, CA and don't want to ship anything, so local inquiries only, please.

OP
OP
T

tjgr34

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got some red hornets.

Thanks for the interest, but I think red hornets are going to be too similar looking to the orange skirt/purple center frag I've already got in the tank.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 27.1%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 38 32.2%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 36 30.5%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.4%
Back