• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Bubble King mini 200 for Bubble King mini 180

Kyle Sicard

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 24, 2015
Messages
169
Reaction score
96
Location
Atlanta Georgia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a bubble king mini 200 that is 1 year old (I bought new) and I'm looking to trade it for a bubble king mini 180 that is hopefully newer like my mini 200. The mini 200 is too large for my size tank so I'm looking to get a skimmer that's more appropriately sized.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new