• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT kessil 150&360 for reefbrite

  • Thread starter Thread starter Bacon505
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Bacon505

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2017
Messages
1,534
Reaction score
2,292
What state or country do you live in
New Mexico
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
i have 2 kessil 150 and 1 kessil 360 with goose neck and 90 degree angle looking to trade for reef brite 48" xho or tech. Maybe considering SB reef bar. Pm me if interested
Everything is in working condition.
 
Hello, Do you accept trade for a brand new sealed in box ecotech vectra L1 return pump?
 
I dont really need the pump ut what are you looking to trade?
 
I dont really need the pump ut what are you looking to trade?

Hello I have this bad boy if you want to trade for those two. Eshopps s300 1 week used.
es1.PNG
 
Thanks for the offer but i already have two skimmer laying around already. Beautiful skimmer tho.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new