• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wtt Kessil A360we for Apex

Scott Chitwood

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2015
Messages
202
Reaction score
12
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wanting to trade Kessil for Apex controller. Kessil is only a few months old.

1446431427465.jpg
 
I have BNIB still in wrapper Jr.
Pm if interested
 
I have not cleaned it yet, I assure you it's not in rough shape.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.7%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 20.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 20 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 12.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 11.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 8.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new