• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Kessils for Radions

  • Thread starter Thread starter FindNem0
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

FindNem0

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2016
Messages
306
Reaction score
96
Location
Lexington Park Maryland
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm looking to trade 2 Kessil 360WE w/goosenecks, 1 Kessil 160w w/gooseneck with 2 controllers (one never used) for xr30 or 15's gen3pro or 4. Or an AP-700
03bb9ed7fcc5117bc2cc4d13251f232e.jpg
 
I have two radions that I have been considering selling and going with Kessils BUT they are gen 1's with the TIR lens upgrade.

Do you mind me asking what size tank you had these over?
 
I'm interested if he isn't. Are they xr30 pros?
I have two radions that I have been considering selling and going with Kessils BUT they are gen 1's with the TIR lens upgrade.

Do you mind me asking what size tank you had these over?
 
I have two radions that I have been considering selling and going with Kessils BUT they are gen 1's with the TIR lens upgrade.

Do you mind me asking what size tank you had these over?
Whisnantrider. I'll trade you 2 a360we tuna blue for your gen 1s if they are pro model and you pay shipping.
 
Whisnantrider. I'll trade you 2 a360we tuna blue for your gen 1s if they are pro model and you pay shipping.
I dont believe gen1 had pro option without updating to gen2 or 3 pucks
 
I dont believe gen1 had pro option without updating to gen2 or 3 pucks

Correct. Pro was introduced in the Gen 2 line, though they were/are upgradeable as far as Gen 3 Pro if you'd like. Only Gen 1 must be sent to ETM for the upgrade. Newer, or previously upgraded units can be done at home.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 18.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new