• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WTT Mp10 for MP40

Corfff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bought an MP10 without realizing that my glass is too thick to support the magnet in it and now I have an MP10 that falls off anytime it's turned on or ramped up to a high speed. It's a MP10WES manufacture date is 4/11/14. It works great and I would keep it if my glass wasn't so thick. Send me what you have and hopefully we can make some sort of deal.

OP
OP
Corfff

Corfff

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump!! Anybody up for a trade?? Would like to trade for MP40, but send me what you have I might accept!

Mnk9569

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You could use a stronger magnet on from a older powerhead etc or magfloat etc just a option

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 28 34.6%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 19.8%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 12 14.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.7%
Back