WWC 11th Anniversary LIVE SALE! Come celebrate with us!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Forgive me if this has been answered already. If I have purchased a live sale shipping unit, can I order a coral club silver and have it shipped with that unit? Also, does the 10% off web corals with club purchase deal take another 10 percent off the live sale prices?

BestMomEver

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
38B67A51-146A-422E-BC14-E0B0F9830D47.jpeg
E. Simison

Purchasing right now!

Last edited:

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why oh why does this live sale have to be on my weekend to work. Think the hospital would mine if I post a closed sign on the ER door?

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC Forgive me if this has been answered already. If I have purchased a live sale shipping unit, can I order a coral club silver and have it shipped with that unit? Also, does the 10% off web corals with club purchase deal take another 10 percent off the live sale prices?

You are more than welcome to have the Silver Subscription shipped with your Live Sale purchase :)

Keep in mind the 10% Coral Club discount does not apply to sale items. So in other words we don't offer double discounts, so it won't apply to the 15% Off presale we are currently running or the heavily discounted frags during the live sale.

I hope that helps and we look forward to having you join us this weekend!

pluikens

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You are more than welcome to have the Silver Subscription shipped with your Live Sale purchase :)

Keep in mind the 10% Coral Club discount does not apply to sale items. So in other words we don't offer double discounts, so it won't apply to the 15% Off presale we are currently running or the heavily discounted frags during the live sale.

I hope that helps and we look forward to having you join us this weekend!
Thanks for the speedy reply. You guys are the best and I'll definitely be there this weekend!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why oh why does this live sale have to be on my weekend to work. Think the hospital would mine if I post a closed sign on the ER door?

You could post directions to the next closest ER??? Say "sorry, we are busy buying corals, please go south on___, turn left at Taco Bell___, go straight for___ so on and so forth... best of luck! Hope its not life threatening!"

bsn_rn_cen

Grandmaster Algae Farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My wife works at the next closest ER. She may not let me buy anything if I do that.

Ivan j

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@WWC will we be seeing any Trachys during the live sale/ website or scolys??

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is your last day to get your FREE FRAG!

Purchase shipping before midnight (tonight) 7/26 & post your first initial and last name in this thread along with a full tank shot or image you've taken of your favorite WWC coral to receive a
FREE FRAG in your live sale shipment!

So don't delay as you don't want to miss out on the possibility of getting your awesome FREE coral from WWC!

CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Haggisman14

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is your last day to get your FREE FRAG!

Purchase shipping before midnight (tonight) 7/26 & post your first initial and last name in this thread along with a full tank shot or image you've taken of your favorite WWC coral to receive a FREE FRAG in your live sale shipment!

So don't delay as you don't want to miss out on the possibility of getting your awesome FREE coral from WWC!

CLICK HERECLICK HERECLICK HERE

CLICK HERE CLICK HERE

Looking forward to my free "Pink ******* Chalice" :)

NoWaiAma

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
^~lolol. Yea I’ll take a free Cali acid while you’re at it

Back