• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Bizzaro MINI Colony $150 Shipped

kilgoretrout

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 22, 2017
Messages
266
Reaction score
134
Location
American Fork Utah
What state or country do you live in
Utah
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello! Shipping a flat $45; I'll eat the cost if more, via UPS Next Day Air AM. 2 hour DOA.

Large Red Chalice w Yellow Eyes (I do not recall the name): $150 Huge colony. I've had it over 1 year and its grown well. You can see how it dwarfs the quarter.

WWC Bizarro: $125 This is a great piece and if you have not seen it under blues, its nuts. A very nice blue and yellow/pink color. Really pops. Grows really well for me, hence, the lower price. Some vendors would break this into 6 pieces for an insane amount per piece.

Miami Hurricane Chalice: $80 A classic and nice and chunky frag.

JB Micro Colony $375. Pretty piece. The biggest one is the momma with two babies. A great value on a sexy momma with a couple kids.
















 
Hi, I only run T5s with supplemental actinics. On my frag tanks I run 2 10-bulb ATIs. I got my bizarro from WWC and I'm pretty certain they run LEDs on their prop systems. But I've had this almost a year. It grew from a tiny frag into a sheet that was about 8"x2" (my frag rack). That is just the biggest chunk I could get off.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 4 44.4%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new