Wwc blueberry field

Discussion in 'General SPS Discussion' started by A.G, Jun 13, 2016.

1. olecaptainj

olecaptainj Active Member

Yep and if you want a real education on reefing go to garf.org

Though it is a bit sad as well reading through from what it was was in their prime to what are they are today. A true legend in reef keeping. Might put things in perspective for this generation of younger reefers.

BoomCorals likes this.

2. Rakie

Rakie Federal Coral Reserve R2R Supporter R2R Excellence Award SCMAS Member Build Thread Contributor

I've been reefing since middle school. I hate to say, the old reefers are the worst thing about this hobby. Most of the ones I've met refuse to acknowledge any progress, and absolutely seem to have a vendetta against change, and science. I don't understand them. Newer reefers I've met seem to take in everything from any sources, tend to stay away from absolutes, and be open minded. Old reefers are very... "my way or you're a noob".

I'd like to think I've just been unlucky.. But show me 10 old reefers and we'll see one or two with an open mind.

3. John23

John23 Member

the wwc blue berry fields is a really nice piece I have a fairly large colony

Draft saved Draft deleted