• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC comes thru again

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

Salty Dog

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share my personal feelings about WWC. I have purchased a few times form this vendor and felt its time to share my experience.
This is a no Bull ---- company, very quick to respond and always a pleasure to deal with. I recently bought a Chalice frag pack last week with my friend Fab1971. We both picked up two different chalice packs.:smile: I can honestly say wow. Peices always come very large and healthy. :bigsmile:
A great vendor to buy from.

Paintguy 209

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I wanted to share my personal feelings about WWC. I have purchased a few times form this vendor and felt its time to share my experience.
This is a no Bull ---- company, very quick to respond and always a pleasure to deal with. I recently bought a Chalice frag pack last week with my friend Fab1971. We both picked up two different chalice packs.:smile: I can honestly say wow. Peices always come very large and healthy. :bigsmile:
A great vendor to buy from.

I feel the same, I have been dealing with Chris and they always take care of me and I can't even begin to have a complaint. WWC is really fun and easy to deal with. Thanks guys!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks to you both! We appreciate you both! Glad to know the corals came in healthy for you.

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 41 27.2%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 32 21.2%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 35 23.2%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 40 26.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back