• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wwc coral

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Kaleb W Bellamy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 25, 2018
Messages
251
Reaction score
85
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I bought a tank from wwc and got a free 1000 bucks for coral. I willing to sale the wwc bucks for 700. I have to order the coral, so build your cart and I'll purchase it for you. Attached is a screen shot of my points.

Screenshot_20230527_172958_Samsung Internet.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 8 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.7%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new