• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC Illuminati Colony - SoCal

Goneaway562

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 28, 2017
Messages
328
Reaction score
398
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi,

I am selling a colony (40+ polyps) of WWC Illuminati for $500 OBO. I can try taking better pictures later on if requested. Local pickup only.

WWC Illuminati.jpg
 
I’m more interested in local pick up, but could possibly ship. Let me look into it.
 
Bump! Price drop to $400 locally.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new