WWC Kung Pow Me!!!

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Joined
Nov 21, 2008
Messages
73,759
Reaction score
71,231
Location
Orlando, Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last edited:
I'm not looking!;Cyclops
 
I have to disagree... They are calling your name... You must click the link... They are spectacular frags and must go to a good home...

Temptress.

That Superman will look really good behind the Icy Touch (very quickly becoming my favorite in the tank).

That and I do have extra super glue to get rid of.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 31.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 4 21.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new