WWC OG Bounce- beautiful frag

Brian Goldstein

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 29, 2017
Messages
366
Reaction score
331
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Still have 1 frag of WWC OG bounce left.... $400

-California sale preferred
$50 deposit to hold coral.
-Has been fragged for 2 months (completely healed up / beautiful orange bubbles)
-Price is non-negotiable
- No trades

Thanks,
B

1152637-41686bbd45592377a6af8609977e6bf3.jpg
 
I can ship next day within Cali for $25
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new