• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce Mushroom

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am posting this for someone since they do not have an account. They are asking $400 which is low considering online at WWC is it $999. They can ship it. Reply here or message me and I can give you their phone number.

image000000.jpg

Textech

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the forum rules

• Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.

OP
OP
Spare time

Spare time

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
From the forum rules

• Items listed for sale must be yours and in your possession. You may not sell things on behalf of someone else or list items that are yours but being kept by someone else.

Thank you

It is behalf of my work so does that work? I work at an LFS that typically doesn't have a need for an account so they asked me to put it up here. If this doesn't work then if a mod wants to take it down that is perfectly fine.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.3%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 16 16.8%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 50 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.4%
Back