• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WWC OG Bounce mushrooms

Item Price
$375-$450
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Arron209

Acroholic
View Badges
Joined
Feb 13, 2012
Messages
514
Reaction score
343
Location
Modesto
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have two bounce mushrooms for sale. Prices include shipping.
06A7717D-E507-447B-844D-3E4C974665B3.jpeg
 
Pmd
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new