• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Wwc Rainbow Chalices

Four chalice frags left all prices are shipped

All chalices are fully rimmed and growing prices will be going up as they grow so grab them now

$350
BP1jeVl.jpg


$300
0LCBTSY.jpg


$350
HfIYUMZ.jpg

Last one is $200 shipped no pic I’ll grab one soon it’s 3 eyes and no blue
 
Well it took me over two years to cut these so might be awhile. Also seeing how slow the thread was I probably won’t put them up for sale here
 
well sorry to hear that, but if and when you do have some ready please let me know!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 7.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new