WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I couldn't find what the free frag was called on my invoice, but i know its a zoa any help would be appreciated.

The "Lashes" are a almost vibrant green, sorry for the terrible phone picture. the body is orange/pink... I said orange, the girlfriend said pink.
20170526_130312_zpswfozrtxh.jpg
Think I got the same one...

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
wow you guys got free frags i totally forgot about that i was 2 busy acclimating and admiring my purchases @WWC never got mine did i not qualify?
If you posted a FTS and bought the pre-shipping and didn't get a free frag please PM us.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As a furher FYI.. the first I do when I remove them from their bags, after floating, is remove them from their plugs. After the dip and rinse, I put them on a new plug. I have been told that eggs like to hang out on frag plugs and dips don't kill eggs.
Be careful removing the plugs. Very risky to break flesh off a coral thats just shipped.

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first time ordering from WWC. Was there supposed to be a heat pack in the styrofoam box? The other 3 retailers I've ordered through online all had a small heat pack. Just curious.
This time a year is really a toss up depending on location. We had some issues with some orders getting to hot in areas like Illinois and Indiana so we stop putting heat packs for mid-west/north orders. Almost all of the country right now doesn't need a heat pack.

Mael

Bridgeburner
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
all frags look good in the box, cant wait to get them home, freebie looks like a cyphastrea but wont know for sure until later. Thanks again.

amarley

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My only complaint is that the total that I spent was on the packing slip LOL. dang now there's a paper trail!!
Lol! Exactly! When I pulled the packing slip out and saw the total listed, I was instantly in a panic to find a sharpie and black it out before the wife saw. Not really wanting to have that conversation right now!

Scorpius

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you got a heat pack in your order like I did then your coral were cooked. Three of my six Acro's are dead and another one is on the way out. I've been in touch with WWC and they're making things right. They'll replace whatever is lost+shipping along with my free frag they missed. Not every vendor does this. Good customer service keeps me coming back to a business.

I've placed several other orders with WWC in the past and they came in stellar shape. Errors and shipping mishaps happen so if anyone else has issues with your order don't hesitate to contact WWC.

Acrofiend

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I just want to thank WWC for the great customer service. I didn't notice that I was missing a frag and they instantly refunded me.
Looking forward to more live sales!

OP
OP
WWC

WWC

WWC Staff
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Winners:

Polyp Lab Product Page: Emily Rangel
WWC Suicide Squad Acropora: Blake Kimsey
Ecotech Radion XR30W Pro Gen 4: Naomi Clothier

Congrats to the winners we will be in contact with you shortly regarding your prize!

_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 16 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 5 5.2%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 17 17.5%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 51 52.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 8 8.2%
Back