WWC TimeSplitter 2-Day LIVE SALE! 24 hours, 1200 corals!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Status
Not open for further replies.

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, I have 2 - small pumps like 10 gallon an hou... I also brush them down with a tooth brush. I yet to mount corals on to my rock. Sort of nervous about that...lol

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It came! It was put with the fedex express packages for the business downstairs (or so they claim). Everything is looking healthy. The colors are popping even in the shipping bags. Plus, my random pack had corals of the same types and requirements as everything I bought. A+++ @WWC

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Agreed, I have 2 - small pumps like 10 gallon an hou... I also brush them down with a tooth brush. I yet to mount corals on to my rock. Sort of nervous about that...lol

I'm going to mount mine to some small rubble I have that's been sitting in my sump.

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Acclimating! It looks like my free frag and 4 coral pack was two zoas and three sps that I cants identify at the moment. But I'm stoked!

swensos

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
fb01b492c3b5e13f905831ca95fcaa61.jpg

illuminata

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my first time ordering from WWC. Was there supposed to be a heat pack in the styrofoam box? The other 3 retailers I've ordered through online all had a small heat pack. Just curious.

datBme150

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there are so many i don't recognize in my order. I will take pictures after i dip for help identifying requests

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I couldn't find what the free frag was called on my invoice, but i know its a zoa any help would be appreciated.

The "Lashes" are a almost vibrant green, sorry for the terrible phone picture. the body is orange/pink... I said orange, the girlfriend said pink.
20170526_130312_zpswfozrtxh.jpg

JonCollegeReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmmm I couldn't find what the free frag was called on my invoice, but i know its a zoa any help would be appreciated.

The "Lashes" are a almost vibrant green, sorry for the terrible phone picture. the body is orange/pink... I said orange, the girlfriend said pink.
20170526_130312_zpswfozrtxh.jpg
Hard to tell, but if it has green lashes and a pink interior it might be the sour suckers. https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/w...ours-1200-corals.304724/page-246#post-3763722

It kind looks like the next picture of the cotton candy to me though

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Nirethell

Typical Wannabe Reefer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hmm I think your right it does look like cotton candy. Not exactly but pretty close. I'm not a pro at iding zoa's though so maybe someone has other ideas out there.
the more I look at it the more I think it is Cotton candy, so many similarities. Thank you!

thejuice24

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is and doing good.... polyps where opening in the rinse buckets after dipping... good signs here... thanks @WWC very pleased with my purchase

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love the info. Sadly I don't have plugs to put them on, but I did swish the crap out of them all. I had to watch a few pods die, but very few if any pests.

Great shipping - went across country and the paper in the bottom of the Styrofoam box was dry. Everything is looking good so far, Zoas even peeking out.

IMG_1263.JPG

PiscesPower

People protect what they love. - J. Cousteau
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As did I. I didn't want any SPS in my 4 pack and they emailed me on Monday and said there would not be and it was printed on my packing slip, and no SPS. Super happy with this order.

Reef man 89

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got my package today. Super excited everything turn out great but one. I got a free mambo Zoa which I am super stoked about. I got two green birdnest and they look great. But my purple polyp birdnest looks to have tissue pealing of the skeleton. But I will give it a couple of days to see how it plays out I hope it pulls threw. I really hope I don't lose it. But besides that one problem I am super happy with how everything turned out thank you @WWC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 53 40.2%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 27 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 48 36.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 3.0%
Back