Wwc vs AB+ Led spectrum and sps colors

  • Thread starter Thread starter tenurepro
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tenurepro

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 17, 2017
Messages
850
Reaction score
1,300
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
greetings all,
here is a fun little experiment on the effects of LED color spectrum on sps colors. I switched my radion gen 5 blues from the ab+ program to the WWC program for the past month and took pictures of all of my sps corals during this process. The wwc spectrum is a variant of the sps ab+ program, but with half the schedule being all blues. Hope you enjoy and curious to here your feedback.

 
Great video! I also switched from standard ab+run the wwc program with radions 4 xr30s pros and aquaticlife hybrid with 2 blue+ and 1 actenic and 1 purple plus and I definitely saw difference in colors.

I noticed the yellows and the purple and pink pop after 2 week of changing them.
 
Great video! I also switched from standard ab+run the wwc program with radions 4 xr30s pros and aquaticlife hybrid with 2 blue+ and 1 actenic and 1 purple plus and I definitely saw difference in colors.

I noticed the yellows and the purple and pink pop after 2 week of changing them.
thanks - glad you liked it.
 
Great video! I also switched from standard ab+run the wwc program with radions 4 xr30s pros and aquaticlife hybrid with 2 blue+ and 1 actenic and 1 purple plus and I definitely saw difference in colors.

I noticed the yellows and the purple and pink pop after 2 week of changing them.
How’d you change it like what was the process and how’d you do it. I’ve been thinking about doing the same after seen there intensity and color different of there corals.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 56 35.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.1%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new