Wwc vs AB+ Led spectrum and sps colors

tenurepro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
greetings all,
here is a fun little experiment on the effects of LED color spectrum on sps colors. I switched my radion gen 5 blues from the ab+ program to the WWC program for the past month and took pictures of all of my sps corals during this process. The wwc spectrum is a variant of the sps ab+ program, but with half the schedule being all blues. Hope you enjoy and curious to here your feedback.

Yazannreef

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Great video! I also switched from standard ab+run the wwc program with radions 4 xr30s pros and aquaticlife hybrid with 2 blue+ and 1 actenic and 1 purple plus and I definitely saw difference in colors.

I noticed the yellows and the purple and pink pop after 2 week of changing them.

OP
OP
tenurepro

tenurepro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Great video! I also switched from standard ab+run the wwc program with radions 4 xr30s pros and aquaticlife hybrid with 2 blue+ and 1 actenic and 1 purple plus and I definitely saw difference in colors.

I noticed the yellows and the purple and pink pop after 2 week of changing them.
thanks - glad you liked it.

ArnelP

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

How’d you change it like what was the process and how’d you do it. I’ve been thinking about doing the same after seen there intensity and color different of there corals.

Rock solid aquascape: Does the weight of the rocks in your aquascape matter?

• The weight of the rocks is a key factor.

Votes: 10 8.7%
  • The weight of the rocks is one of many factors.

Votes: 42 36.5%
  • The weight of the rocks is a minor factor.

Votes: 35 30.4%
  • The weight of the rocks is not a factor.

Votes: 27 23.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 0.9%
Back