WWC Yellow Tip Mini Colony, hammer coral, frog spawn

Item Price
WWC YT Acro $100 Mini Colony, 25 Lg Frag, $15 Frag, $15 Head for Hammer, $20 Head for frog spawn
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
NO shipping is NOT available

KPark

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 25, 2021
Messages
32
Reaction score
18
Location
Old Saybrook
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
WWC Yellow Tip Acropora

IMG_5294.jpeg

Mother Colony (Not for Sale)

IMG_5287.jpeg

Chunk for sale is in sand bed on tile.

IMG_5286.jpeg

Mini Colony $200

IMG_5295.jpeg

Big chunk in back $30 IMG_5285.jpeg
 
These are updated pictures.
Additional will cut TSA grape Ape $20 a frag.
$10 for green Monti Frag
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5810.jpeg
    IMG_5810.jpeg
    309.2 KB · Views: 63
  • IMG_5809.jpeg
    IMG_5809.jpeg
    240.5 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_5811.jpeg
    IMG_5811.jpeg
    239.5 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5806.jpeg
    IMG_5806.jpeg
    216 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_5808.jpeg
    IMG_5808.jpeg
    250 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_5812.jpeg
    IMG_5812.jpeg
    178.9 KB · Views: 61

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new