WWW.Maggiesaquariumsupply.com (Randy)

jessiesgrrl

Hasslehoff is NOT Hot!
View Badges
Joined
Jul 9, 2006
Messages
1,773
Reaction score
9
Location
Maine
Hey!

I traded some GPE and MeCold's Alien Explosions to Randy recently, and he was generous enough to let me piggy back an order on top of what he was sending me.

I got the box yesterday, and it was full of all kinds of awesome stuff :shock: - including a adult and two baby polyps of Pyro's Envy, mint centered zaos that are wicked bright, a freebie frag of neon green cloves, a frag of what looks to be raspberry limeaids, a super red mushroom, and more...!

Everything was packed super well and acclimated very fast... I'll post pics of everything here in a few hours. The Pyro's Envy is easily the brightest thing in the tank at the moment...!

Thanks Randy- it was like Christmas in October!!!
 
glad you liked what you got.I hope to update the site in a few weeks with all the new tank raised zoas we have in the grow out.

btw what is snow? we are still in the 90's, but tomorrow we will get a blast of cold air with a high of 78ish :shock:
 
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new