WXM module

Item Price
45
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Dilan Patel

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 25, 2016
Messages
2,807
Reaction score
2,024
Location
Rochester, MN
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Edited 10/14/25

WXM module: lights up but have nothing that will connect to it. does not come with bracket or aquabus

45 Shipped

IMG_9045.jpeg
 
Last edited:
Bump.
Classic Apex still available
WXM still available

Hanna DKH checker. got this is something else that i bought and never used it. Comes with NO reagent. $40 plus shipping

Neptune Display module. $75 plus shipping- works great and screen protector is still on.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_9108.jpeg
    IMG_9108.jpeg
    114.6 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_1749.jpeg
    IMG_1749.jpeg
    59.7 KB · Views: 31

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 7 43.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 12.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new