• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWIG Torch Pack

Item Price
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jmags080307

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a torch pack (all single heads) for sale for $275 and includes Orange Peel, NY Knicks and a Reaper. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is $50 and is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA applies (Picture in the bag within 2 hr. of getting the coral). I am not responsible for the UPS delay. Shipping cost is not refundable.

Orange peel
op.jpg

NY Knicks
kn.jpg
Reaper
re.jpg

Last edited:

DariusSalazar

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, I have a torch pack (all single heads) for sale for $275 and includes Orange Peel, NY Knicks and a Reaper. If you want any videos or pictures of the skeleton, please send me a PM and I'm happy to provide.

I accept PayPal for payment. If shipping, it's an extra $50 and after purchase we can set a ship out date that works for both of us and safe for the arrival of the corals. I will monitor the weather to make sure there's no inclement weather (my location, your location and the hubs the shipment will go through).

Shipping is $50 and is next day air by 12:00 pm to most places. I ship in an insulated cooler (Uline or Polar Tech) and I use 8 ounce containers to hold the frags (similar to Zen Reef ones). I also offer local pickup and I'm located in Rockaway, NJ (07866).

Standard DOA applies (Picture in the bag within 2 hr. of getting the coral). I am not responsible for the UPS delay. Shipping cost is not refundable.

Orange peel
op.jpg

NY Knicks
kn.jpg
Reaper
re.jpg
Hey there any more reapers in stock ?

Back