• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG Acro Packs, Mature Bounces – Vino, Lucky Charms, Candyland, Fireworks, Beachbum, Phoenix

reef22

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Received my pack yesterday. Unbelievable corals. Extremely healthy. Side not - please purchase a vino frag, the colors are incredible! Buy with confidence!

Keith Tansor

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi. Not sure if you have any vino frags available, or when you will be fragging, but I’m interested in a vino,candy land,poison envy, and ultimate shortcake. Hit me up if you do, Thanks, Keith

OP
OP
gws3

gws3

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
PM sent a while ago. Have not received a response.

Maybe he’s sold out. I could understand that

All PMs replied to.

Unless it is marked sold it is still available. A lot of the montis including Vino are still available, as well as a few of the bounces. I can cut SPS frag packs similar to the ones pictured, just shoot me a PM if anyone is interested.

Richard

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just received three Sunkist mushrooms & a Fox Flame. I was pleasantly surprised how big two of the three mushrooms were and the third was about what I expected. Very healthy stuff would not hesitate to buy again.

fragman2

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got my large Pack yesterday (2 boxes). 23 chunky SPS frags and a Bounce, all with stunning colors just as pictured above. The packaging was great and they arrived to my house on the opposite coast on-time and at 72 degrees. GREAT JOB! Saving up for another order :).

Way more colorful in person. This was taken 20 minutes into the QT tank before they polyped out. I can't wait for the lights to come on this morning!
fullsizeoutput_10f1.jpeg

@phokusonmi

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
VINO Monti – There is nothing out there like this monti. All the frags below are Vino and from the same mother colony. I have found that under blue plus T5 it gets absurdly bright orange with a red rim. The top three frags were grown under blue plus T5. Under halides the orange is less vivid, but it gets green streaks near the polyps. The first and second frags in the bottom row were grown under halides. The third frag in the bottom row was grown under halide and moved under T5s a few weeks ago. It is starting to lose the green streaks and become brighter orange.

Top Row (L to R): $250 SOLD, $350 SOLD, $450 SOLD
Bottom Row (L to R): $250, $250, $400
vXbmFfM.jpg

Here is a pic of my Vino mother colony that was grown under halides in my DT:
uNVFCen.jpg

JF Beach Bum Top Row (L to R): $200 SOLD, $250, $300
JF Kung Pao Bottom Row (L to R): $100, $150, $200
cCHgNag.jpg

Burning Phoenix Top Row (L to R): $100 SOLD, $150, $150 SOLD
UWW Rainbow Sunburst Bottom Row (L to R): $40, $60, $80
yqs5Vc4.jpg
Hey any of these montis around?

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 65 39.4%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 36 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 58 35.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.6%
Back