• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

WYSIWYG SPS Frags

Item Price
30-80
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

R33fJunkies

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 10, 2023
Messages
227
Reaction score
98
Location
Jersey City
Rating - 100%
3   0   1
Ship Next Day Air
Freebie included w purchase
Also do package deals if interested PM
Or take all $280 shipped !



Apple Jacks Xl Acro $60
IMG_7006.jpeg

IMG_7005.jpeg


Orange Blast Milli $25
IMG_7015.jpeg

IMG_7017.jpeg


Spath Hysteria Acro $60
IMG_7021.jpeg

IMG_7027.jpeg


SBB Black Cherry XL $80
IMG_7004.jpeg

IMG_7029.jpeg


SBB Light Saber $35
IMG_7033.jpeg

IMG_7034.jpeg


Magic Eden Acro $65
IMG_7009.jpeg

IMG_7008.jpeg
 
Last edited:

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new