X Aqua In Out

TheSheff

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 26, 2022
Messages
554
Reaction score
349
Location
Virginia
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
For anyone that uses the X aqua overflow kit - what return pump do y'all use? I have the sicce syncra 3.0, and I have to cover up the overflow in order to keep the water level in the tank, or it will just drain to the bottom of the overflow pipe.
 
Good question.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 8 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new