• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

x2 Kessil A80 with Gooseneck mounts

Item Price
$225
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

broach

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 2, 2013
Messages
374
Reaction score
167
Location
Winter Park
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have up for grabs x2 Kessil A80 Tuna Blue with goose neck mounts, $225 shipped. Lights are 8 months old. I am breaking down and getting out of the hobby for a few months to focus on house renovations upcoming that would require a tank breakdown as it is..
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new