xbox live

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i just down loaded the old school game DOOM and you can play over the net either deathmatch of co-op. vrg97getta is my xbox tag. if you want to play let me know. i forgot how fun this game was and after the pens game i need to take my frustration out on something.

OP
OP
V

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
one other game is mk3 but if you want to get destroyed come see me for some guitar hero

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
haha i just sent my xbox to microsoft it was over heating when i get it back i will smash you in doom i was only 8 when it was out but i rember it lol.

acanman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I love Guitar Hero, but I get a cramp in my hand when I go past easy....:hammer:
pro....lol jk.. i can play it on hard.... but i play playstation network.. im a ps3 guy.................................................................:confident:

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok got my xbox back today to find out my xbox live subscribtion was up the day after i sent it back. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that sucks so bad did anyone pick up the new resident evile for xbox i herd that game was sick and you can play multi player all the way thrue the game i might go pick that up today.

edwing206

Visca el Barça!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
ok got my xbox back today to find out my xbox live subscribtion was up the day after i sent it back. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that sucks so bad did anyone pick up the new resident evile for xbox i herd that game was sick and you can play multi player all the way thrue the game i might go pick that up today.

They should've sent you a 1-month membership card when they sent your Xbox back to you, at least they did the 2 times I sent mine to them.:sad:

bigmatt1992

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i think ima call them back and see if they should of. dang microsoft but i cant complain the system is a solid built piece of equipment and the grafics on my 48 lcd hd tv is rediculus you would think you were fighitng in a war playing call of duty i love it.

o0xerog0o

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm on XBL as o0xerog0o, and I will dessimate anyone who feels like they can compete with me on GH... :hell_boy:

OP
OP
V

vr697getta

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have gh world tour i play that online sometimes online but i hate the split screen. if you ever see me on send an invite.
you beat fire and flames on expert i am so close but well like 80%. thats like the only song i can't beat on these dang fake guitar games lol

cloakerpoked

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
you have gh world tour i play that online sometimes online but i hate the split screen. if you ever see me on send an invite.
you beat fire and flames on expert i am so close but well like 80%. thats like the only song i can't beat on these dang fake guitar games lol

As hard as it is to play on Guitar Hero, you should try playing it on an actual guitar sometime....:xd: It just never sounds anything like Dragonforce

I remember playing Quake during 9th grade computer programming class. Our teacher was out literally all year with some kind of heart condition, so I spent every minute of 6th period playing Quake and GTA (the original) but mostly Quake. Yay rocketjumping!

Paul_N

MOD
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As hard as it is to play on Guitar Hero, you should try playing it on an actual guitar sometime....:xd: It just never sounds anything like Dragonforce

I remember playing Quake during 9th grade computer programming class. Our teacher was out literally all year with some kind of heart condition, so I spent every minute of 6th period playing Quake and GTA (the original) but mostly Quake. Yay rocketjumping!

I used to love playing Rocket Arena online.

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 21.3%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 34.6%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 70 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 19 9.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 1.9%
Back