Xenia Dying?

azfarshadi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 24, 2022
Messages
15
Reaction score
4
Location
Miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there!
I recently set up a new tank, it has been running for two months and is finally cycled. Last week, I put in two snails, some xenia, and two mushrooms. Today, I rinsed off my new powerhead and placed it into my tank, and now my xenias are all closed. It is the same one i had before, just new. All my parameters seem to be fine. But why are the Xenias closed all of a sudden?? Help!
 
They were just unhappy for some reason. They’re thriving now. I think it might’ve been the flow that bothered them. Thank you!
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 7 41.2%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 4 23.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 17.6%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new