Xenia Fungus?

  • Thread starter Thread starter awhite21
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

awhite21

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
11
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_3438.JPG
Hi Everyone

It's my first time owning pulsing Xenia. Got a frag a couple months back that has already doubled in size. Has been going great until the last week in which I noticed a strange growth that looks like fungus.

I'm stumped on what's going on. Any ideas?
 
Probably a sponge of some sort. Very common in new tanks. Is yours a new tank?
 
Yes, my tank is a couple months old.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new