Xenia/RFA/sexy shrimp

EeyoreIsMySpiritAnimal

Just another girl who likes fish
View Badges
Joined
May 14, 2019
Messages
15,056
Reaction score
20,579
Location
Spring, Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will post a photo soon...
I've always loved pulsing Xenia (looks like happy kitten paws :) ) and came across a great deal on a 10 gallon aio so thought I'd give it a try. I don't care if it completely takes over this tank, and I can have it in my office.
Sexy shrimp have also intrigued me but I can't have them in my main tank because my marine betta might eat them (plus, I'd probably never see them).
So I put the maxi mini nem in the xenia tank and bought a couple RFAs and 2 shrimp.

Everything is doing well!
 
Honestly a dedicated tank for lovely but fast growing corals is a great idea. Pulsing Xenia, a GSP back wall, those common discos, let ‘em go wild!
 
Honestly a dedicated tank for lovely but fast growing corals is a great idea. Pulsing Xenia, a GSP back wall, those common discos, let ‘em go wild!
OK, just have to throw this out there and not trying to highjack the post. Are you related to @WheatToast ? I mean you are both northern Californians and didn’t sourdough come from Norcal also? :thinking-face:
 
I have a 5 gallon “glo fish” brand tank from petco doing a similar concept. I need to catch the damsel and swap for a clown and a bubble tip nem.
IMG_0609.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 44 32.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new