Xenia vs. Sinularia who will win?

Cj2322

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 21, 2019
Messages
4
Reaction score
18
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all!

I have recently started adding corals to my 20 gal. Innovative Marine tank. The tank has been up and running for just over a year but as I am new to reefing I decided to go with all soft corals. My plan was to have a pulsing xenia colony take over a rock but I have really been drawn to the height Sinularia brings to the tank. Would I be able to place them both on the rock and have success or will one kill the other? Thanks for your time and advise.
 
Hello all!

I have recently started adding corals to my 20 gal. Innovative Marine tank. The tank has been up and running for just over a year but as I am new to reefing I decided to go with all soft corals. My plan was to have a pulsing xenia colony take over a rock but I have really been drawn to the height Sinularia brings to the tank. Would I be able to place them both on the rock and have success or will one kill the other? Thanks for your time and advise.
Both should be fine, and may intermingle.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 7 23.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new