Xenia

  • Thread starter Thread starter kgstei
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kgstei

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 28, 2014
Messages
1,153
Reaction score
542
Location
Griswold
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi I lost all my xenia last summer when my tank crashed After much thoughtful consideration I've decided I missed it and would like to add it again. Anyone local have a piece to spare? Thanks. Kurt
 
Not ready for that trip just yet I'll get back to you in February
 
The coral reef in Stratford has a bunch of it.
 
Thanks sorry but I'm near the Rhode Island border
 
I'm just outside Hartford and have a whole colony. If interested let me know, maybe we can swap some frags.
 
Thanks again for the offer unfortunately I don't think I'm going have a chance to get up that way thanks again
 
Sunday would be great today is little league and Cub Scout campout does the afternoon work for you
 
Kevin thank you very much for the coral great looking tanks sump as well now you just have to figure out how to stop ******* water up those stairs
 
For the record the definition of ******* is to lift or carry a heavy object. I wasn't suggesting he was fornicating with a 5 gallon bucket.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new