xr15 g4 dead while updateing in mobius

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

ajskennes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
went to tweek my lights and mobius said there was a update, i hit ok, waited, and waited, then i waited some more, after a hour and a half i figured id wait some more, finally got the checkmarks on all 3 ( 2 gen 4's and 1 gen 5 blue) but one of the gen 4's is dead and the buttons are blinking blue and what looks like a pink or maybe a orange, tried doing a factory reset and there is no response at all, when you unplug and plug it back in the buttons flash red once then back to the blue/pink, id appreciate any help

Last edited:

The Lumpster

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I updated my XR15 G4 over the weekend. It took about 5 minutes and It is working good. I didn’t notice any problems.

OP
OP
ajskennes

ajskennes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
got it fixed, it wasnt showing up in mobius anymore after this, nothing was working, just the buttons flashing, decided to see if ES live could find it, it wasnt showing up there neither, so i downloaded the connection manager and connected it to the computer via USB, did a factory reset and the light came on for a second and when back to doing the same thing, so i did a firmware update thru the connection manager and the light came on and stayd on, checket to see if mobius detected it and it did, had to update it thru legacy devices, after that its perfect again

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 27 31.0%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 69 79.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 15 17.2%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 8 9.2%
  • Other

Votes: 6 6.9%
Back