• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Xr15 gen 3 pro

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
If its still available on the 28th of this month i'll for sure take it how much are you asking for it? And i would need just the light since i got a rail system with this weeks check.
i am asking $200, the only thing wrong with it is the fan doesn’t work. ive never had it overheat on me or get hot because if i did i would’ve fixed it, i just saw it didn’t affect it so there was no reason to fix it. Im switching to all orphek atlantik v4 g2’s thats why im selling

OP
OP
J

juansand5498

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i am asking $200, the only thing wrong with it is the fan doesn’t work. ive never had it overheat on me or get hot because if i did i would’ve fixed it, i just saw it didn’t affect it so there was no reason to fix it. Im switching to all orphek atlantik v4 g2’s thats why im selling
Ok will it be $200 shipped? And is it just the fan that doesn't work? Or is it the connector that it connects to because i have a gen 3 fan i can install on it.

ThatPhillyReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ok will it be $200 shipped? And is it just the fan that doesn't work? Or is it the connector that it connects to because i have a gen 3 fan i can install on it.
where are you located? Not sure, the fan just stopped spinning one day, but its never overheating or caused issues. Other than that works perfect

Just grow it: Have you ever added CO2 to your reef tank?

• I currently use a CO2 with my reef tank.

Votes: 6 6.1%
  • I don’t currently use CO2 with my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 4 4.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 5 5.1%
  • I have never used CO2 with my reef tank and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 78 79.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 5.1%
Back