XR15 Not syncing time

  • Thread starter Thread starter CornNut
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

CornNut

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 20, 2010
Messages
97
Reaction score
7
Location
Tampa Bay
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just purchased an XR15 and I have my schedule made and I hit program light all via ecosmartlive. It goes through all of its typical programing procedure but then loses the time of day. My computer says the proper time and I have ecosmartlive set for my time zone. However, it seems that once I unplug the USB from my radion, it loses the time of day and reverts back to about 4-5 hrs from actual time. Anyone have a solution?
 
Figured it out no worries. Ecosmartlive was actually set at a different time than everything else. Knew it had to be something silly
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new