Xr30 blue or pro??

  • Thread starter Thread starter BigB72
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

BigB72

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
May 9, 2019
Messages
169
Reaction score
70
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to buy a xr30
Just wondering if a should go with the pro or the blue
Planning on being sps dominant with a clam or two with some low on the bottom
Was going to go with the blue but my lfs is telling to go with a pro for sps
 
Pro hands down, I have a large high end sps collection and I’m happy with it. I have a reef brite xho with mine as well and it’s perfect.
 
Pro hands down, I have a large high end sps collection and I’m happy with it. I have a reef brite xho with mine as well and it’s perfect.
Not to hijack the thread, but also have 4 Pros and love them.

Do you have the reefbrite retrofit for the light or the long stripe? I was debating on getting some supplemental lights.
 
Thank you for the quick responses
Also considering an orphek compact
 
Not to hijack the thread, but also have 4 Pros and love them.

Do you have the reefbrite retrofit for the light or the long stripe? I was debating on getting some supplemental lights.
I have the retrofit kit, I also have the long strips for my new build. I use them on every tank
 
I think you answered my question
Pro with a reef brite
Can I ask the program if you have on your lights
 
I’ve got 5 Xr-15 pro Gen 5 and 4 Orphek OR3 36 inch light bars over my 200 DD and it’s a great combo. The coral really seem to like the warm white.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new